Awards and Certificates

  • Top 25
  • Top 50
  • Leader
  • Leader 2
  • Trademark

Legalization or apostille for a school student progress report


We are often asked to legalize or to put an apostille on school progress reports. Unfortunately apostille or legalization stamps can not be put directly on the school progress report. In this case the one should ask the school to issue another document — a certificate describing the student’s academic progress during the specified academic years. Such certificate shall be issued on the school’s letter headed paper with all the necessary details. Then, depending on the country of destination, you may put an apostille on such certificate at the Ministry of Education and Science (the document is served on request) or legalize it in the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.

For more information on apostille on the school student progress report or on its legalization please address to our managers.