Awards and Certificates

  • Top 25
  • Top 50
  • Leader
  • Leader 2
  • Trademark

Changes in legalization procedure for Qatar


The procedure for the legalization of personal documents for Qatar has changed.

In particular, in order to legalize the diploma in the Embassy of Qatar now you will need also to submit the archival certificate from the educational institution that issued the diploma. This certificate must be translated and legalized in the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In addition, if the legalization is done on the basis of the POA, a copy of the principal’s passport must be provided.