5% discount for Apostille at the Ministry of Education
Only until the end of September! 5% discount for apostille issued for educational documents....
Simultaneous interpretation at the National Forum “Real Estate of Ukraine”
On December 9-10, 2015 an outstanding event...
Happy Independence Day!
On August 24, Ukraine celebrates its Independence Day. We wish our young country and Ukrainians peace...
Legal Translation Services
Making professional legal translation is one of the most important and serious tasks.
We provide translation services of legal documents for both legal entities and individuals.
- Incorporation documents (e.g. certificates of incorporation, articles of association);
- Contracts, treaties, agreements;
- International and Arbitration courts judgements;
- Property and non-property rights appraisals;
- Copyright and patent right certificates and documents;
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates;
- Powers of attorney;
- Insurance policies, etc.
Legal translation peculiarities
The main requirement to a legal translator is carefulness and accuracy, otherwise mistakes in a legal document translation may cause great costs and problems.
In addition to carefulness and accuracy, the legal translator should be fluent at the specific legal terms, language and cliches.
The translators working in our company are not only excellent linguists; they also have expertise in law and a wide experience of working with legal documents. We believe it is a must for making a high quality legal translation.
Our translators translate from/into more than 50 languages:
- European languages: English, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Estonian;
- CIS languages: Azerbaijani, Armenian, Belarusian, Georgian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Moldavian, Russian, Tajik, Tatar, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian;
- Asian languages: Arabic, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Chinese, Persian (Farsi), Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Japanese.
Tips for placing order
If you order document translation services in TraDos Translation Agency you have to give the information about the right spelling of proper names, company’s names and addresses mentioned in the documents.
For example, if you need to translate power of attorney into English, please, provide us with the spelling of persons’ names in English corresponding to the spelling stated in their passports.
Notarization and Legalization
Finally, we should mention that legal translations often need to be notarized and/or require legalization of documents (apostille). Our company will gladly provide notarization services and legalization services for our customers’ convenience.