5% discount for Apostille at the Ministry of Education
Only until the end of September! 5% discount for apostille issued for educational documents....
Simultaneous interpretation at the National Forum “Real Estate of Ukraine”
On December 9-10, 2015 an outstanding event...
Day of Defender of Ukraine
On October 14, for the fourth time, Ukraine will officially celebrate the state holiday...
Written Translation Services
When is it necessary?
- You are planning to go abroad and an embassy requires documents translation.
- You would like to conclude a contract with foreign partners who do not have command of the Russian and/or Ukrainian languages.
- You would like to make a payment of a foreign invoice in a bank.
- Your partners sent you a manual of expensive equipment in a foreign language.
- You work in a foreign company’s office, where all of the documents are issued in several languages.
- You would like to write a letter to you foreign partner.
What is written translation?
Written translation is the process of conveying the meaning of a text written in one (source) language with the help of linguistic means of another (target) language taking into consideration all of the lexical, grammatical and stylistic peculiarities.
- We are confident in our translators. Our translators are reliable and experienced professionals.
- We are confident in our managers’ professionalism! They never tackle issues, which they are not able to deal with.
What do we actually translate?
- technical translation
- financial and audit documents translation
- legal translation
- construction documents translation
- document translation
- IT translation
- advertising translation
- literary translation
- website translation and localization
- translation of news
- medical translation
- general translation
- business translation
- as well as translation in many others areas…
What languages do we work with?
- European languages: English, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, German, Dutch (Dutch), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Estonian.
- CIS languages: Azerbaijani, Armenian, Belarusian, Georgian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Moldavian, Russian, Tajik, Tatar, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian.
- Asian languages: Arabic, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Chinese, Persian (Farsi), Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Japanese, Urdu, Pashto.