Spring Super Deal 2017
Today is the first day of spring. This means that it is the time for our Spring Super Deal!...
Simultaneous interpretation at the National Forum “Real Estate of Ukraine”
On December 9-10, 2015 an outstanding event...
Apostille with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
Dear customers, we draw your attention to the fact that the standard period for apostille in the Ministry of Justice...
Written Translation Services
When is it necessary?
- You are planning to go abroad and an embassy requires documents translation.
- You would like to conclude a contract with foreign partners who do not have command of the Russian and/or Ukrainian languages.
- You would like to make a payment of a foreign invoice in a bank.
- Your partners sent you a manual of expensive equipment in a foreign language.
- You work in a foreign company’s office, where all of the documents are issued in several languages.
- You would like to write a letter to you foreign partner.
What is written translation?
Written translation is the process of conveying the meaning of a text written in one (source) language with the help of linguistic means of another (target) language taking into consideration all of the lexical, grammatical and stylistic peculiarities.
- We are confident in our translators. Our translators are reliable and experienced professionals.
- We are confident in our managers’ professionalism! They never tackle issues, which they are not able to deal with.
What do we actually translate?
- technical translation
- financial and audit documents translation
- legal translation
- construction documents translation
- document translation
- IT translation
- advertising translation
- literary translation
- website translation and localization
- translation of news
- medical translation
- general translation
- business translation
- as well as translation in many others areas…
What languages do we work with?
- European languages: English, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Greek, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, German, Dutch (Dutch), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Flemish, French, Croatian, Czech, Swedish, Estonian.
- CIS languages: Azerbaijani, Armenian, Belarusian, Georgian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Moldavian, Russian, Tajik, Tatar, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian.
- Asian languages: Arabic, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Indonesian, Korean, Malay, Chinese, Persian (Farsi), Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Hindi, Japanese, Urdu, Pashto.